Hey I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes. I bought a set of CAT small IT coupler forks on an online auction. The seller will not/ can not put them on a pallet and I can not get them picked up by an LTL carrier w/o them being palletized. The seller will load them, but that's it. I am way up here in MA. Is there anybody down that way that could pick these up for me. I'm happy to compensate you for your time. I'd need them picked up, taken back to your yard, and set on a pallet so that I could have an LTL come pick them up. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'm always willing to return the favor.
Do you have a deadline date that you have to have your purchase off of the auction property? Maybe contact a towing company in the area and have them load them on a roll back and store them for you until you figure out what to do.
They must be out by the July 7th. Towing co. is a good idea. I was thinking moving co. Does anybody know a good reputable towing co. down there. Or does anybody want to make a few bucks? Thanks again
I'd call a broker...surely there is a flatbed... loaded with something... headed your way... that has room for a set of forks...
Thanks again all. I think that it's all settled. I got hooked up with a freight broker through Uship. So far so good.