Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

That time again… Y’all:

OCR ยท 2010-08-14 00:00

Yup... it's the "Old Wrench Benders" birthday, everybody... :cool2 Happy birthday ATCO... 'ol bud... See you snuck your age away on your profile page, but remember, I'm ten years older... shouldn't be hard for people to figure... :tong... lol Many, many, more... my good friend!! OCR

Replies22
  1. #1mitch5042010-08-14 10:48

    Started your sixth decade last year didn't you ATCO? I'm taking up a collection here on HEF to hire somebody in Knox to give you your spankings; all contributions welcome. The more y'all give, the bigger guy we can get! Happy Birthday!

  2. #2stock2010-08-14 13:49

    Now, Happy birthday Atco and may you be blessed with many more of them .

  3. #3willie592010-08-14 18:15

    Thanks fellas. Turned two score and 11 yesterday, Friday the 13th. Love life...love livin'.

  4. #4Tiny2010-08-14 18:30

    Holy Smoke.... he's a Dinosaur !!!!! YouTube - Dinosaur farts 2

  5. #5willie592010-08-14 19:11

    A dinosaur eh? Well...at least I don't have a propensity to run over perfectly healthy grade stakes! :falldownlaugh

  6. #6digger242j2010-08-14 19:27

    Well, if you're only 10 years younger than OCR you must be ancient. :cool2 Happy Birthday! :drinkup

  7. #7willie592010-08-14 19:46

    Well, ya, this is true, but that old buzzard will always be older than me.

  8. #8Grader4me2010-08-14 20:16

    Happy Birthday ATCO :drinkup

  9. #9stock2010-08-15 07:24

    Atco in the morning YouTube - The Truth about dinosaurs - Funny Animation

  10. #10willie592010-08-15 11:56

    Oh man...that's funny!

  11. #11mitch5042010-08-15 14:05

    That was great stock! How'd you get that camera in Atco's house anyway? That was hilarious!

  12. #12willie592010-08-15 18:00

    Stock is like Santa Claus...he has his ways.

  13. #13Muffler Bearing2010-09-18 15:38

    Happy Late Birthday Atco, I feel lucky to have chatted with you, even if it's digitally.

  14. #14willie592010-09-18 17:24

    Thanks MB, I'll take a belated happy birthday anytime. IMHO, any day I wake up still breathing oxygen is a good day. And it has been good to chat with you as well.

  15. #15OCR2011-08-14 01:58

    LOL... You're catching up... fast ... :tong Happy Birthday, Willie. OCR...

  16. #16mitch5042011-08-14 03:06

    Geez, is he already even OLDER? Happy Birthday, Atco/Willie/Harry!

  17. #17grandpa2011-08-14 05:43

    Happy Birthday Wilbur,,, and Mitch, you don't have to take up a collection, I'd be more than happy to drive down there and give that young scissorbill a whoopin for free. Will have to wait till winter tho, I don't travel in that god forsaken land at this time of the year. After all dinasour's live there. bwah ha ef ef .

  18. #18RocksnRoses2011-08-14 07:05

    Happy Birthday, Willie, crikey, I'd actually be pretty happy to be that age again, have a good one. RnR.

  19. #19bill onthehill2011-08-14 08:54

    Almost ancient? Heck he has to work and pay taxes for a while yet. The government needs his money!

  20. #20willie592011-08-14 10:11

    52 and lovin every minute of it. :drinkup Thanks y'all.

  21. #21Tiny2011-08-14 11:19

    I am sure glad your older than me

  22. #22willie592011-08-14 11:37

    Yeah, right, and you won't tell us how old you are...the honest answer anyway. :tong