I'm new here, so any help would be greatly appreciated . My 2007 asv rc100 lift arms are not moving up when the high flow is engaged . The lift arms and bucket will work properly in all positions until the high flow is engaged on my fecon mulcher . Strangely, the bucket will move forward and backwards while the high flow is engaged , just no up . I spoke with a local technician that thought it could possibly be a fuse or relay . I've checked all fuses and relays and they seem to be working fine . I have disconnected and reconnected the quick couplers several times also . The machine is not having any other hydraulic issues . Any suggestions as to what i should try next ? Thanks
did you check the filters ?, using the right hydraulic oil, there is a sump screen in the main pump reservoir , how many hours on it, did it work before or is the first time setup?
Yair . . . I see the use of 'mulchers' is widespread in the US, how do you deal with regrowth or do your trees not sprout? If I was to use one here it would look good for about a fortnight and then the sprouts would be up and within a couple of months it would be out of control. Just curious. Cheers.