Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help- Roosa Master injection pump, 1977 Case 450

wiggleworm · 2024-03-02 12:39

Can someone please help me identify this part? DBGFCC431-39AJ

Replies5
  1. #1thepumpguysc2024-03-02 21:34

    It’s the plug that goes on the bottom of the pressure regulator in the end plate.. It keeps the guts in.. (piston & spring) It’s been changed to a press fit metal plug w a hole in it. There is a special tool to install it to a certain depth.. but I’ve gotten them in where they were tapped in flush..

  2. #2wiggleworm2024-03-03 05:43

    Thank you. I didnt see a piston or spring in that assembly when i took it apart. Is that possible? The dozer ran for years until I let it sit out in the weather for a year with the fuel shut off.

  3. #3thepumpguysc2024-03-03 05:48

    Have u taken the regulator out.? 3/4” wrench.. They should be laying at the bottom of the end plate..

  4. #4wiggleworm2024-03-03 05:54

    Yes, I've completely disassembled the pump, resealed it,and now reassembling.

  5. #5thepumpguysc2024-03-03 09:57

    Send some pictures to my home email..(easier) My screen name at aoldotcom