Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu d65p-6 nh220

Mfoltz2 · 2024-03-02 04:45

Hey guys I just did an oil filter change on my d65p-6 and I notice some parts are missing. I’m assuming it’s the oil bypass? The parts I’m missing are 12,7,8,9, 10, and 11. I’m having no luck finding these parts. I called Cummins and Komatsu. They seem like simple parts that I could put together with a trip to the hard ware store but idk how the smaller spring and ball bearing go in. Does anyone have a pic of this? Could I just get a spring and flat washer and just skip out on the small spring and ball bearing?

Replies2
  1. #1Dave Neubert2024-03-02 07:39

    You should be able to find a old nh220 in a truck that would have these parts

  2. #2Mfoltz22024-03-02 14:26

    We do have a truck savage place close. I’ll give them a call and see what they have Monday.