I've posted part of this about a while back but I've still got a few problems and now is time for full repair. I have a possible control valve/relief valve block for a Takeuchi TL130 that may need work. We had a catastrophic failure of a drive motor and debris may have got into the system. Power to the lift and bucket curl is very weak. If i increase RPM it helps but still very slow and weak. I have rebuilt the gear pump and arm and bucket cylinders. Some background on the machine that I'm trying to save from the scrap heap. Very poorly maintained before I bought it. I have put a new left drive/travel motor in it, (a lot of debris in the strainer)Fluid and filters changed and flushed twice. A completely new wiring harness, A few new relays and solenoids, All new filters and fluids. Now for the problems. It has very low lifting power. (could not even lift a bucket full of wet snow) increase in the RPM's helps but not much. It tracks a bit the right. I'd like to know what the sub valve is and what it controls. I need new tracks. I know, Quite a list. I do have a complete manual set, but it is not the best for diagnostics and you can't beat info from experienced techs/mechanics....... Thanks What else could it be?
No replies yet.