Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help to locate a Supplier for Brazilian Made Case A7000 Sugar Cane Harvester Parts

Yngwie · 2011-01-11 10:50

Hello friends, I found this wonderful community on the net and am hoping that there is someone here who might be able to assist me in locating some Case A7000 Sugar Cane Harvester Parts. The biggest challenge with what I seek is that the A7000's parts are all Spanish/ Brazilian made! American made parts won't work on there. These Harvesters are equipped w/ Scania engine's,specifically DC 9 68 A 01 P I would really like to find anyone, anywhere who could supply some aftermarket engine parts for these Spanish made Scania's, and for the rest of the Case A7000 harvester. As far as the global location of a supplier goes, this doesn't matter. The trick is finding a supplier of Spanish made parts that can export them from their location to me in Canada. Any help anyone can provide me with this task is hugely appreciated!!! I've been searching for awhile now to no avail, but bet there's one of you who might know just where to go to get what I'm after..

Replies20
  1. #1icestationzebra2011-01-13 00:52

    Are you sure its Spanish or Brazilian made? Austoft came out of Australia. ISZ

  2. #2Yngwie2011-01-13 16:21

    Indeed, they're Brazilian made!! Guess you might not know of anyone then? It's extremely tough to find a supplier, and even tougher to find one that can legally export parts out of their respective market.

  3. #3icestationzebra2011-01-14 00:21

    Unfortunately I don't. I was curious because I was working for CaseIH when they bought the company. ISZ

  4. #4vally2011-08-27 16:32

    Same problem for me. Are you find someone? Can you reply in PM? Thanks!

  5. #5Richardjw~2011-08-28 15:50

    have you tried your CNH dealers?......its a Case product and they should support it

  6. #6Richardjw~2011-08-28 17:11

    i never realised you grew sugar cane in Canada, I thought it was restricted to the hotter equatorial parts of the world

  7. #7Richardjw~2011-08-28 17:13

    made in Curitiba in Brazil

  8. #8tee2012-05-09 12:29

    Hi, I just signed up for this forum and saw you post. Since it is a year old I assume you worked it out, but if not so I may have a solution for you. Let me know.

  9. #9tee2012-10-30 13:54

    I just became member of this forum and not sure if this is still followed by you or anyone else but I have direct contact to a manufacturer in Brasil for Case and John Deere parts. I you need help let me know.

  10. #10SVIPD2012-10-30 14:39

    You would have to contact the AG side of Case in Brazil, They're number is 55 41 2107-7111. They can help if you can get through the language barrier.

  11. #11tee2012-10-30 14:46

    Hi SVIPD, are you responding to the original post? I have a Friend in Brazil who manufactures parts for Case & JD covering about 90% of all parts. They are exporting all over the world.

  12. #12SVIPD2012-10-30 14:47

    Yes, I was responding to the OP.

  13. #13Bruno_Duraface2013-07-17 08:38

    Hi, If you still haven´t found a supplier for spare parts on you Sugar Cane Harvester please let me know. I am the international sales manager on a company that can supply almost all parts for the main harvester (Case and John Deere). We are based in Brazil but we can supply to the whole world, as we already do to over 20 countries, including US and Australia where we have official distributors. Thank you.

  14. #14trustworthylion2013-10-03 02:10

    contact a Brazilian supplier for Case 8000/8800 cane harvester i would like you to contact me at [email protected] .+19166072644. i want the following parts. QTY PART # DESCRIPTION 1 87590172 WHEEL RIGHT SIDE 1 87590175 WHEEL LEFT SIDE 1 87705834 MIRROR RIGHT SIDE 1 87705829 MIRROR LEFT SIDE 2 87718914 PROTECTIVE COVER 1 COMPLETE TOOL BOX 1 FIRE EXTINGUISHER

  15. #15Bruno_Duraface2013-10-03 10:09

    Parts for Sugarcane Harvester. Hi 'trustworthylion', I am looking at your list of products now and I will reply to your email within the next hour. Thank you very much.

  16. #16martzdirect2014-05-07 16:39

    Interested in base cutter disc 22" for JD 3510 or JD 3520 harvester Let me know if you can quote P/n 1191385661 qty 50 they have to be hard face welded for wear. Please respond if you can supply harvester parts for cameco, JD, or austoff Thanks Juan

  17. #17Bruno_Duraface2014-05-08 08:45

    Parts for Sugarcane Harvester. martzdirect, we do have those parts in stock. I saw on your profile that you are from Miami. We have a distribution partner in US called Glade & Grove. You can contact them directly on +1 440-668-5997 or if you prefer you can send me an email at [email protected] . Thank you for your enquiry.

  18. #18littenhope2014-07-31 15:03

    you could possibly find it at stihl power equipment i use them all the time they have a vast variety of products. hope this helps.

  19. #19arbattachment2021-01-10 09:35

    I would like to buy some spares for my Burnt case 4000 in India , do any one know where can I order, I imported this machine from Thailand. its my first year, after started working for few hours the machine is got fired, Help me to locate spares supplier in india

  20. #20arbattachment2021-01-10 09:36

    can send me email [email protected]