Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help! Where to find year of our Backhoe

Daddy’s girl · 2023-11-18 15:35

Hi there, My dad passed away this week, and I am literally struggling to find the year of his case 580SK, turbo 4 x 4 backhoe. I am so confused when I look online. There is a product identification number, starting with JJGO I don’t know how to decode anything I need to get this bad boy sold, but I can’t do it without having all the info someone please help ASAP.

Replies2
  1. #1joe--h2023-11-18 17:48

    Pictures of the ID plates will help. Joe H

  2. #2crane operator2023-11-18 18:12

    Probably 1992 to 1994 production. Honestly no one coming to buy it, is going to care if its a 1992 or 1994 production when purchasing. List it up on facebook marketplace somewhere between 25 and 30 grand, its 4x4 and has a cab so it should be closer to 30 than 20 in value. Provided it all works and runs well. My sympathies on your father passing.