Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with a GyroTrac GT13 and Bobcat T320/With Forestry Attactment

ClearSite ยท 2010-01-25 19:14

Help GyroTrac GT13 and Bobcat T320/With Forestry Attachtment. If anyone knows of a good place to list mulching equipment to sell it please help me out. People call me non stop asking me if they are mowers. I'm looking for a place that sells this type of equipment. Thanks in advance. Aaron www.clearsitetx.com

Replies9
  1. #1QuickTrax2010-01-25 20:32

    I would put them on Craigslist, that wouldn't cost anything

  2. #22stickbill2010-01-25 20:48

    Vermeer of Texas did sell the Gyro Trac.I think there is one close to you. And there is a place in Conroe TX.that sells and services all mulchers and shredders.If you put it on the internet wach out for scammers.I see equipment on e-bay all the time.

  3. #3ClearSite2010-01-25 21:54

    That is where I have them but not many people that call know what they these machines do.

  4. #4DCsouth2010-01-26 14:01

    Macinery trader. They have a section just for equipment like that. Are you getting something different or getting out?

  5. #5ClearSite2010-01-26 15:02

    Getting out -- got burned by a customer and I don't think I can recover from the loss.

  6. #62stickbill2010-01-26 21:36

    That sucks big time.Hope you filed a lien on them.Machinery Trader is a good place.Some auctions will let you give a set low bid.These a kind of a specalized machine.Good for High line right of ways etc.

  7. #7CRAFT2010-01-27 01:49

    How new and how wide is the forestry cutter on the T320, is it the updated new one ?

  8. #8ClearSite2010-04-19 12:17

    Sorry for the late reply but i never got a notification of another post. Here are the links with all the info and prices on both machines. Feel free to call if you have any questions? Aaron @ 512-970-3448 bobcat http://www.heavy-equipment-classifieds.com/classifieds/view-ad-4265.html gyrotrac http://www.heavy-equipment-classifieds.com/classifieds/view-ad-4266.html

  9. #9gtglobalsales2012-10-05 09:01

    what items have you got for sale , i am a always in the market for forestry equipment look me up .. www.gtglobalsales.com