Hi I justr bought a old Hitachi ( i think) track dumper. There is a old sticker on it that says hitachi. And e plate with all in japaneese except Model: CG 8 I cant find any information on this when searching for hitachi, cg8, hitachi cg8, etc etc. Does anyone know what type of dumper this could be ?
I would suspect Mooroka but I don't know if they were made in that size. http://www.morookacarriers.com/mst-300vd.html Whatever it is I'm sure it's a grey market machine. Lots of them here: https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/walk-behind-dumper.html
I dont suspect its greymarket. I belive this dumper is from about 90`s or 80` a Little earlie for greymarket i belive. It used to have a diesel engine according to the previous owner. the original colours look very similar to Hitachi colours. (this type of orange could offcourse be used in several brands, with small vriations) It kind of looks very similar to the Yamaguchi wb1300 wb 1500 and wb16h. I wil start the Work on it today and post Pictures. the brakes are bad on it so i need to see if i can sort it out, and hopefully get parts to it.
Looks to be of the same type as my yanmar c8r it has an one cylinder diesel engine with about 12hp. It's not the same as you have but simular build. Brakes for turning, and same size. Have you got somthing done with yours? I'm planning to change bearings in rollers this winter