I know this may be a long shot on this forum, I picked up a Le roi dresser 185 cfm compressor and it has a Waukesha diesel 4 cylinder engine, I am looking for any information or direction for information for the engine and also the compressor part. I am unsure of what type of oil is best suited for the compressor part. It seems to run good but water pump is leaking. Need to locate a pump or a rebuilder for this part. Any help will be appreciated thanks for your time!
If you don't know what modle engine you have, post the #'s off the injection pump here.. I'll look up the inj. pump & tell you what engine it goes on.. that way you can look up a water pump for THAT engine..
injection pump number is a 3254888 and the tag on engine is a vrd220. The compressor is model #q185d Thanks for the help,
You got everything you need.. the engine is a VRD-220 I just googled it & the "smokestak" website has all the info you need.. ARROW now supports the VR engines..whoever they are..