I have a NH 555e, however this bucket I bought and modified to fit the machine. I need to get new bucket teeth, but from everything I have researched, I’m not finding anything that helps. Does anyone have any idea the type of teeth that would fit this bucket? I’m assuming it was from a medium sized excavator, but I also could be wrong. You can see that the teeth are held in by a plastic or rubber piece. I didn’t have time to clean it up and see what it actually was. Then it connects to the steel lock ring.
Another pic of the bucket.
Looks like the Cat style shank on our mini-ex buckets and the shanks we fitted to our CTL buckets. There are different shank and tooth sizes but same concept. The rubber and metal ring are retainers and come in one piece new. Lot's of aftermarket options. We buy this style teeth from Kommie dealer as they carry aftermarket that's just as good but 1/3 the price.
Call wear parts they're usually good at ID this stuff by picture.
It helps to take pictures with two tape measures.
Yup, Cat style teeth and retainers. Some shanks use a plastic ring around washer type retainer to fit the size of the hole and some don't. Several aftermarket brands out there.
Appreciate all of the answers. You all have been very helpful. Does anyone have a suggestion on website to buy these from? I’ve never bought wear parts before, just machine replacement parts. I’m assuming a cat dealer would have them and would be ridiculously priced.
I've dealt with ITR out of Atlanta on a set of rails for our 321DL. Great to deal with and quality parts, at least what we bought. Amazon even carries teeth if you know the part number. FWIW our 953C has the same style teeth just larger.
The business name is wear parts.
Oh sorry. I will check them out. Thanks!
https://www.west-trak.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Cat-Style-Bucket-Teeth-1.pdf Just posting for the charts that they have to help identify the tooth by measurements then you can google the number or call a wear parts dealer Also you have a part # on the back edge of your tooth I cant quite read it looks to end in 22 which would put you in a j220 sized cat style tooth 6y3222 clean it up or pull another one to be more sure And of course new retainers and pins to match One posible example if thats the right part# https://www.ebay.com/itm/3257852287...MImt68ya39gAMVei6zAB0BWA0NEAQYAyABEgKPGPD_BwE My price from CAT is $37.58 each and available for pickup
I looked and looked and looked some more and had no idea where you found that 22. I now see it. Thank you!!
Black Cat has the teeth too.
This file you posted was very helpful. It pointed me right to what I needed. Unfortunately I took 2 more teeth off and the numbers got worse than when I started with the first one. I was able to verify measurements and bought a 5 pack of teeth, pins, and retainers from… https://www.indsup.com/product-page...l-caterpillar-style-long-with-pins-and-retain I will let you all know how they come and my experience.