I have a Case 9020 that has slow functions on the bucket curl and right track, what should I look for? When we change the 2 pressure hoses around the problem goes to the other track. Is there a valve or something other than a hyd. pump to check? please be something other than hyd pump!
Hate to say it, but if the problem moves to the other functions then it is most likely the pump... I'm not familiar with Case hydraulic systems, somebody else will have to help you with more details...
I agree with Spitzair typically when you have the functions on one side go its usually the pump on that side. If you do the pumps over make sure you filter the hydraulic oil so no metal from the old pump goes through and ruins your new pump.
Could it be an electrical solinoid or maybe computer malfunction?
Spitzair and Mike have it pretty much nailed down. You need to pull your hydraulic filters and see if there is any tramp metal in there. Have you had any odd things happening with the main control valves? Maybe the boom or stick didn't stop moving when you let go of the control handle? Don't mess around and keep running the machine. The parts in those pumps are all made of steel and if they shotgun you will have more expense than you will ever earn out of that machine. Hopefully she is just tired or got some dirt stuck in the pump controls. Either way it probably will need to come apart. Good Luck!
I talked to the local dealer today he indicated might be the regulator valve on that side of the pump, but cost still almost what the pump is.