Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with issue and Error code on Kobelco SK135 SR

Aussie Sapphire ยท 2019-01-05 00:45

Please Help, Have a Kobelco SK135 SR. In the Bottom of a Dam this morning and went to low idle ,Error Code Stepping Motor Current Error. It would not turn off on the Key Either or Gain any Revs. Drove it out of the Bottom of the Dam by overriding the Throttle Rod on the Injector Pump with a stick. It would still not stop so cut it with the same stick on the Throttle,then it started and came up system ok and worked for another hour. Then same issue. Any ideas ??? first sign of a issue. Thanks for any help in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1Sourov12019-03-21 14:12

    Do you have the service manual of kobelco 135sr-2

  2. #2Rollincoal19802022-04-13 20:17

    Did you happen to track down the service manual for the sk135 I really need one if you have . Email is [email protected] . thanx in advance . Please help

  3. #3Kyle Helmke2022-05-10 22:17

    Which engine does it have

  4. #4Aubrey Phillips2022-05-11 22:02

    I ended up purchasing one for mine. I can see if I still have a version on it on my other computer but I think below is where i got mine from. ***************************/kobelco/kobelco-sk115sr-and-sk135sr-excavator-service-manual/