Hello everyone, I bought for my farm 2006 John Deer 755C loader. Sometimes it starts and works fine and sometimes it gets stuck in parking. Today I even tried to level my land a little bit and push a tree and it stopped and not doing anything... Anyone has any advise on what it could be? Or maybe somebody had the same issue? Any help will be appreciated! Thank you guys!!!
Welcome to HEF alex755c ! That issue, more times than not, is a steering pedal position sensor adjustment, or a bad steering pedal position sensor. First, make sure there is no dirt build up around the pedals. If the pedal does not return to the exact spot every time, the controller sees a different voltage, thinks something is wrong, and shuts the transmission down. They can be adjusted with a volt meter, but, unfortunately, the best way to adjust them is with the pedal adjustment box from Liebherr. That would "dial in" the pedals quite nicely.
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. I really appreciate it! I bought this high lifter from Auction and one sensor was already replaced (the left side). The pedal when you press the brake and left and right (it comes back easily) and there is nothing there (no dirt or anything, it's clean). I'm an electrician, I checked the voltage and it looks fine. Do you know, by any chance, the part number for that pedal adjuster box, if it's not too much, I can buy it and see if it works. Also, since one sensor was already replaced, maybe I should replace the other 2 but they are like $1,200 each... Do you know where I can buy like aftermarket one, for cheaper? Thank you again, very very much!!!
That pedal box is way $$$$$. Did you have the pedal voltage specs when they were checked? If they are not within their design limits - no go. All it takes is to be out by 0.1 volt. What is your machine's serial number? Check your PM.