Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with Kobelco SK135SR Low Oil Pressure

Aussie Sapphire ยท 2020-12-04 22:59

Hello,' I hope someone can help us. We have a Kobelco SK135SR that runs the Isuzu 4BG1 engine . Its just come up with a Low Engine Oil pressure warning. Changed the Oil and Filters , no metal and all looked okay. I must be getting old and sill but I cannot locate the Engine Oil pressure sender unit,cant locate it around the usual spots near the filters left of the Injector pump. Wanted to fit a manual gauge and replace the sender as the next easiest thing to do. Anyone know where its located?? Or other ideas as well. Cheers Andrew

Replies3
  1. #1LACHAU2020-12-06 07:19
  2. #2Kobelco ireland2020-12-06 13:50

    Hi it is on the exhaust side of the engine if you look down between the turbo and the alternator it is directly above the front engine mounting.

  3. #3Aussie Sapphire2020-12-08 00:15

    Thanks everyone, yes especially our Irish friend. Thats where the bugger is and isn't it in a nice place to reach ### Just under the alternator. Put a manual pressure gauge on and its running 40lb at idle to just under 70lb working hot so at least its not mechanical. I have not put the new sender in yet waiting for my son with smaller hands to have a go otherwise its off with the Alternator by the looks of it.