Thanks for the opportunity to ask for a parts resource. I just took deliver of a 1997 GMC C7500 TOPKICK with a 6 Liter 366 Cubic Inch Displacement V8. The front grill, radiator, and fan w/clutch were taken out by a falling tree limb during trimming operation. I have successfully found the grill and associated radiator hardware. I have even found a replacement fan clutch. However locating the correct cooling fan has been a problem. This fan is composite with six blades and hub mounted to the clutch with a steel plate by six bolts and a 5" center opening. The clutch mounts with left hand threads to the water pump shaft via a 1 & 7/8 wrench nut. If you know of anyone who deals in parts from the 1997 - 2002 vintage equipment I would appreciate contact information. Or if you know of an aftermarket replacement for the fan it would be greatly appreciated. This rig is standing still until I get it back in service. All Suggestion are appreciated.
Does the old broken fan have any legible numbers on it?