I just bought a loader/scrapper tractor. An old one that had a "Ford" front loader, so the guy was selling it as a Ford. When I got there, I realized it was not a Ford, but a "White Construction Equipment" tractor. I've heard of them but know nothing about them. Here's my tractor info: Model: 515-71215 Serial: 234-945-482 Can anyone give me any info on this tractor? Year, horsepower, etc? It's a 4 cylinder, gas model. Has a high low transmission with some kind of lever on the side that seems to have 3 different "detents" although I can't figure out what is what, yet. Are you aware of any websites that may have some stats on this piece of equipment? If so, many thanks.
Can you post a few pics, that may help us help you. A lot of other companies made equipment based on Ford tractors, this may have more Ford parts than just the loader.
Does it look like this one ? It is most likely a Ford. They made a lot of 515's. They are a nice tractor to operate. The specifications are here; http://www.tractordata.com/industrial-tractors/000/2/1/215-ford-515.html
No, it doesn't look like that 515 Ford, except the front loader. This has a "nameplate" on the side of the transmission with the White Motor Corp model number and serial number as posted above. I've tried several sites but no one seems to be able to help me with this identification. Thanks anyway. It's gonna be interesting !
A photo of it would make it easier.