Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with volumetric mixer truck???

Top Dog ยท 2011-08-17 23:20

I am looking to buy a volumetric mixer truck, can anyone give me some insights on starting a business with one or more of these trucks, also does anyone have one for sale, Im looking?

Replies6
  1. #1Top Dog2011-09-17 22:34

    Must not be anyone here that has any info.

  2. #2ScottAR2011-09-17 22:53

    I dunno anything about em but welcome to the forum...

  3. #3RonG2011-09-18 04:38

    We had a post here about them a few years ago.Do a search on them.Ron G

  4. #4John C.2011-09-18 14:10

    Are you talking about the self mixers where you load the materials into the truck and it proportions them and mixes them at the auger out the back?

  5. #5PETE3792012-10-23 22:42

    Top dog, Are you still looking for some info? Did you buy a mixer ? I have two,

  6. #6Top Dog2012-10-24 22:09

    Pete 379 I havent bought one yet still looking. If you have 2 of these are they worth going into business and will they make any money? It has got hard to get concrete around here and when you do it is a 5 yard min. It should go good here none in this area of Ar. Thanks Top Dog