I was in need of finding the control pattern changing valve on this particular machine the other day. I looked in the operator manual and it showed a picture of it but no location of where it was on the machine. I looked everywhere i could even went thru the the control panel menu. That didn't work. There is a door on the front right hand side of the machine that had the hand guard bent down over it from some kind of contact with something before and I couldn't get this door open. I was wondering if someone knows if it was in there. It is an option on these machines but I still think it must have been in there. This problem really sucked as it was a fine grading and truck loading operation that I was totally uncomfortable doing with cat controls for a 21 year john deere lefty, so i had to leave this job for someone else to finish:Banghead
Number 24
Good day Drop a line if an pic helps to [email protected] Kind regards Uffex