Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP! Yanmar 4tnv98t MP4

MamthTORQ ยท 2023-10-15 17:37

Hello, first post here and probably in the wrong spot for this question. I have a 2009 yanmar 4tnv98t that I need help timing a new MP4 injection pump to. Unfortunately the drive gear was taken off so now I have to get the timing and cylinder correct. Anyhelp would be great! Thanks, Casey

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2023-10-15 18:41

    Pm me your email. Book too big.

  2. #2DIESELMAN35002026-03-17 23:19

    hey mamthtorq how did you figure out where the IP was in the rotation as it has no markings on it im in the same situation where the original owner took the 4 bolt gear off the hub. i dont know where the pump is in the rotation or does it not matter? thanks

  3. #3thepumpguysc2026-03-18 21:55

    Try searching Yanmar MP series injection pump manual.

  4. #4heymccall2026-03-19 14:08

    Attached is manual. I don't see the 4 bolt gear.

  5. #5heymccall2026-03-20 07:12

    Tnv service manual https://share.google/fyatKNvRnwkR25Fwz