Was watching Heavy Rescue 401 and a dump truck was trapped on a collapsed bridge so they had to bring in a crane to lift it. First they brought a TMS 990 and used it to load out the asphalt gravel from the box. They couldn't get it all out because the back of the box was in the water. They needed a bigger crane to lift the truck so brought a GMK 6300L. Impressive looking crane! A little too much for my budget as I see used ones for about 2 mil. With all the work Crane operator does he could pay that off in no time and sell videos of his work.
I think its a little out of my budget too dave, but I'll check under the mattress just in case I missed a couple million. But I don't think its going to be there.
Pretty impressive crane though.
That happened about 45 minutes from my place. I’ve canoed under that bridge many times. But I’ve never seen the video before, thanks Dave.