Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Here’s something you never see

Welder Dave · 2025-06-20 18:49

While looking at a Facebook link a member posted of an excavator, this was down further. Pretty cool and near where I live but I couldn't afford it. Not a bad price either for what you get. Facebook www.facebook.com

Replies15
  1. #1Joe H2025-06-23 00:55

    Wonder what original cost for that was? My tax dollars at work. Joe H

  2. #2skyking12025-06-23 01:25

    No kidding that is really cool.

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-06-23 01:28

    I'd guess it wasn't used much but is pretty cool.

  4. #4Truck Shop2025-06-23 06:30

    Spend just 5 hours trying to work inside that with constantly running out of room, beating the **** out of shins, banging your head constantly, the idea of operating Baggins-Lord of the Rings magical Hogwarts Harry Potter Machine Shop would wear off real fast.

  5. #5HarleyHappy2025-06-23 07:53

    ^^^^^^ True but when you need it, that would turn out pretty friggin handy.

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-06-23 13:20

    It would be pretty cool to have that to take to a breakdown in the middle of nowhere.

  7. #7pittsburgh cat man2025-06-23 20:48

    How many have seem one of these

  8. #8Truck Shop2025-06-23 21:08

    Well if it's odd contraptions--How many have seen one of these? Plus operated it? I have. *

  9. #9Tyler d4c2025-06-23 22:51

    There was a 1 cylinder 3500 for sale awhile if the guy didnt want 125000 for it there may have been a 3501 powered cub cadet sittimg in my toy box

  10. #10chidog2025-06-24 01:16

    Me ! Mines a sunnen.

  11. #11Truck Shop2025-06-24 07:18

    Have you used it? I used the one the auto-machine shop had to grind one crankpin in a Olly 70. Slang for that tool was {one arm bandit}. *

  12. #12Wastepro2025-06-24 08:48

    Not trying to hijack your thread… but saw the title and couldnt help but think of the job I did today. Here’s a dump truck full of TP. Guarantee aint nobody seen this before.

  13. #13DDoug2025-06-24 12:22

    Probably switched brands, and needed to fit new special sized holders.....

  14. #14Welder Dave2025-06-24 13:22

    From Scarface, "The only piece of *** I ever got was when my finger broke through the toilet paper." That was the defective toilet paper.

  15. #15stinky642025-06-28 08:15

    Left over covid stash, somebody got carried away.