Well, I'm stuck on this little loader. I can't find a US distributor for Heracles, asked the factory in China directly for at least an ops manual, and no response. It is not an old machine. Kind of cute. It has turf tires and would be good for landscapers I think. Right now it starts and runs nicely (although why they chose to put the batteries under the rear counterweight is beyond me...makes hooking a charger directly to them impossible. I hope I never have to change them), but I have no hydraulics on any system. No steering or lift/bucket movement at all. It's as though it's got no oil in it, although the sight glass shows that it does, and the guys who unloaded it drove it off the trailer. Same guys get same thing I do....so I'd like to think it's not operator error. Anything you guys can tell me about it I would appreciate very much. Tag below for details. ls.
Sounds like a 'safety interlock' issue..... check all the switches.... seatbelt, seat, brake, hyd enable, etc... can you hear if the pump is running? the typical buzz of a hydraulic should be noticable... since there isn't much out there in the way of pics you might want to post more of them from different angles and also inside any covers showing hydraulic lines, valves,motors...etc... Or it has to do with the hydraulic motor to pump coupling... they might have a hole you can see into on the bell housing that you could see if the pump is turning when the motor is running...
I agree that it acts exactly like a interlock, but after 2 guys searched it over with that in mind, we got nothing. The single row of rocker switches on the machine are all pretty well identified with one exception, and it has no markings, and a lockout of its own. But neither position activates the hydraulic system, if that's what it is. Seat belt is being used. I have a feeling it's going to be something stoopid-simple, but it's evading us right now. If it's low on oil, I can't even confirm the oil type with no stickers or documentation. Monday I'll see if I can get some photos posted. I contacted the owner who thinks maybe we got the books with the machine when it was bought, among a group of machines, from a construction outfit who went lease instead of owning their equipment. I have to track down another guy in the company and see it he knows where to even begin looking for the books. Can't hear anything like a whining pump out of oil or anything, but I'm nearly deaf so that doesn't mean a lot. It's a very compact little loader, and although on the nearest but slightly larger model that probably replaced this 910 they say the cab also tilts for access, I don't believe this one does. I will double check that though. And I'll see if I can confirm the pump is running somehow. Thanks Ronsii