Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Heres a couple of my 75XT

Snoworks ยท 2003-12-11 18:43

Digging a foundation/slab for a garage.

Replies8
  1. #1Snoworks2003-12-11 18:45

    Why is my picture so distorted. Original bytes was over 2,000,000 but had to shrink down to 100,000. I have posted other pictures, on other sites, just never looked that bad. Chuck B.

  2. #2Snoworks2003-12-11 18:52

    here is a better pic.

  3. #3Blademan2003-12-13 14:24

    Thanks for the photos Snoworks . It's soooo green .*sigh*,are they recent ? Up this way ,it's been white for quite some time now,and I'm always happy to see somewhere in the world it's still warm and green . On another note , how do like the Case ? Treating you OK ? Rob

  4. #4Snoworks2003-12-13 16:48

    This picture was taken in Mid November, in NW Indiana. We recieved about 4 inches of rain in Nov. up till this pic was taken. As for the Case, I love it. It handles well, and I like the hand controls. It is a little touchy on dry pavement, when turning, but other than that I give it a A+ rating. Chuck B.

  5. #5mikegamb2004-02-04 22:05

    i thought i saw these pics on equipment trader??? are you selling it???

  6. #6Snoworks2004-02-05 00:01

    Yes, it was for sale. Sold it using ebay! Chuck B.

  7. #7mikegamb2004-02-05 01:01

    yeah i thought so.you bought a big new house right??

  8. #8Tigerotor77W2004-11-01 23:58

    How is the power (digging power or feel, if you will) of the 75?