Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hey Folks

12ValveHyundai · 2020-04-02 22:33

Hi! I have a Hyundai 210-3 excavator I’m using to slowly clear and work acreage we have in northern B.C., it came from an Albertan farmer who was a little creative with the truth so I’m pretty thankful for a forum like this. I had barely 80 hours on it last spring when the right final drive AND the swivel joint kicked their buckets in spectacular fashion. I rebuilt the swivel joint and got ripped off on a used final that had to be rebuilt as well and re & re’d them myself with a tractor, a skid steer, a bigass bar, and lots of swearing. I’ve worked on cars my whole life but had never touched heavy equipment and done very little with hydraulics, so it was a hell of an introduction. There’s lots left to fix so I hope you’ll bear with me!

Replies4
  1. #1petepilot2020-04-02 23:20

    welcome to hef & to big toys lets hear all about it

  2. #2mg23612020-04-03 05:31

    Welcome to HEF 12 !

  3. #3Vetech632020-04-03 07:45

    We can fix anything mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic here collectively. Relationship advise on the other hand..........we walk on eggshells.

  4. #412ValveHyundai2020-04-03 13:21

    Thanks for the welcome guys! This forum has always been the first one that pops up when I’m searching for info so I figured it was about time to become a member. Currently I’m trying to figure out why I seem to be missing the safety lockout solenoid, I made a thread on it in the excavators section