Just like the title says, Im looking for a complete cab for a 2017 Doosan dx235lcr would be nice to find something complete with electronics and harness I'm hoping to find someone here that can guide me in the right direction located in Washington state thanks in advance
The cab looks fine apart from the missing glass. What happened to the rest of it?
The machine caught on fire, and someone tried to restored the cab, but it is still missing all the glass, electronics, harness ( everything inside the cab is gone ) I though it might be better if I just get a whole new cab with electronics and harness
Check with Brikers, up north in British Columbia.
Thanks I will definitely check them out
Hi Shelley, I would really appreciate if you could give me a quote on a cab with all the electronics and harness.
So far the only person who’s attempted to put a quote together is an independent dealer in new jersey. The guy gets parts directly from doosan in korea. According to him half of the parts are not available nor theres plans to make them. Thats what the peeps in Korea said…
As you showed in the photos of the cab's condition, it's not necessary to replace everything. Please list the parts that need replacing. I'm capable of finding almost all of them.
I will literally need everything inside the cab, from electronics, plastics, seat, harness nothing inside the cab can be reused, except the metal cabin. let me know if you need my email and contact info to put a quote together thanks in advance
Have you tried the dealer in Washington State. Cascade Trader. 360 748-1182
Ive tried a bunch of places I wil try them next Thanks
I'll send you the quote via private message; you can take a look.
Thank you!