Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HEY GUYS

fedminingsolutions · 2024-05-09 18:17

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE WELL. I DO NOT KNOW THAT I OPEN THAT CASE TRUE PLACE... I NEED Crankshaft FOR MY DUMP TRUCK. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY FROM GENUINE. I NEED AFTERMARKET BUT IT NEED TO BE WELL QUALITY... WHERE CAN I BUY? THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Replies19
  1. #192U 34062024-05-09 19:34

    Helps to know what you've got? Could be a big block Chevy engine in there for all we know.

  2. #2Acoals2024-05-09 19:52

    He said it's for his dump truck. C'mon, how many variations on a dump truck could there be?

  3. #3Coaldust2024-05-09 21:44

    He was very clear. But, I’m not sure why he is yelling at us. Maybe the dump truck needs A new muffler, along with a crankshaft?

  4. #4skyking12024-05-09 22:17

    I notice he de-CAPPED for the crankshaft

  5. #5DDoug2024-05-11 12:53

    MUST BE A DEEETROIT DIESEL IN IT !

  6. #6Coaldust2024-05-11 13:27

    I heard about those engines. Those things will haul the mail.

  7. #7DDoug2024-05-11 19:10

    I wonder why they never.....they made an aluminum block version.....never hung a prop on one ? In flight fires might have been a problem with all the oil dripping off.

  8. #8Coaldust2024-05-11 20:37

    Where did the new guy go? I was just getting to like him.

  9. #9Acoals2024-05-11 20:46

    Air mail - powered by Detroit . . .

  10. #10Coaldust2024-05-11 20:50

    He will never find the dump truck crankshaft he’s been searching for at this rate.

  11. #11skyking12024-05-11 22:45

    his approach reminds me of a story. These two bumpkin brothers pull up to the lumber store. This begins a lot of cussing and discussing, then one of them comes in. " we need some 4 by 2's" The sales guy says " don't you mean 2 x 4s?" he holds up one finger, and then steps back out. The brothers do some more arguing and loud talking, then he comes back in. " yes that's right, 2x4s" "how long?" Up goes that hand again, and he steps back out. Now there's more yelling and some stomping around, and he finally returns to the waiting salesman. " We need 'em a long time, we're building a house."

  12. #12DDoug2024-05-12 12:33

    Ford would never allow that...

  13. #13fedminingsolutions2024-08-05 10:38

    Guys I really like here. I laugh a lot when I'm reading all this comments.

  14. #14fedminingsolutions2024-08-05 10:41

    Sorry for yelling at you,LOL. Crankshaft is not important anymore. All I need is CAT 6030B undercarriage and PC8000 undercarriage... I started working with African Mining Companies... Your help would be great... I believe that you guys have great experience of these parts.

  15. #15Coaldust2024-08-05 13:33

    Thanks for stopping by, again. I thought we may have scared you away. Good to hear from you.

  16. #16fedminingsolutions2024-08-06 11:32

    No worries as long as I'm here...

  17. #17Vetech632024-08-06 14:19

    Wife says I need a new crank. I told her they make pills for that.

  18. #18fedminingsolutions2024-08-07 10:43

    No need to pills... You are already there...

  19. #19Coaldust2024-08-07 16:08

    I’ve been spending all my money on weed and pills, fixin’ these rigs just to pay the bills. Knowwhatimsayin?