Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hey guys! Nice board!

NotAnOperator ยท 2007-11-09 18:19

Thanks for the great place for information. I'm looking forward to posting! Adam

Replies7
  1. #1NotAnOperator2007-11-09 18:21

    Second post....

  2. #2NotAnOperator2007-11-09 18:23

    Third Post.....

  3. #3NotAnOperator2007-11-09 18:27

    Forth post....

  4. #4NotAnOperator2007-11-09 18:30

    Hopefully the fifth post is the charm!

  5. #5digger242j2007-11-09 18:32

    Actually, three is the magic number. If it doesn't work, try logging out, and back in. Let us know the results, please.

  6. #6Countryboy2007-11-09 19:51

    Welcome to HEF NotAnOperator! :drinkup

  7. #7NotAnOperator2007-11-09 22:05

    Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome! Digger I hope you're not upset with my posts thus far. I was getting a little frustrated with not being able to post in the main sections although I certainly understand the reasons behind the security. Here is the post that I was aiming for: . After registering, I found the "why cant I post" thread. Then I started this thread with aim of getting 3 post under my belt. After three I still had the main sections locked. I logged out and back in, refreshed, still locked. Then I thought it was five posts. Still nothing even after 5 and logging out and back in. Then I thought it was possibly posts in 3 separate threads. Thats why I started the two test threads. Anyway, I'm not sure if thats what did it or just a certain amount of time. Life is good now though! I like the forum that you guys have built! Thanks for letting me participate. Adam