Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hey guys pls where i can find a caterpillar 225 76u service manual

nageebelmasry72 ยท 2015-04-10 08:13

i have two cat 225 1985 excavators 76u with 3304 engine and i need the service manual so i need your help to find a pdf version

Replies4
  1. #1MW Trahan2015-04-10 15:45

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Caterpillar...419?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d31f700b Unfortunately its not PDF file but its better than nothing. CAT service dept. may be able to send you a PDF version if you call and request one. I'm sure they have it on file due to all the machines they work on. Good Luck, I just purchased a 1997 CAT 325bl at auction, so let the fun begin.

  2. #2renaldroe2015-05-05 22:25

    Sir u can use the Service information system SIS if u have a friend who works in caterpillar he can give it to you.

  3. #3renaldroe2015-05-05 22:31

    I will try to get it

  4. #4nageebelmasry722016-10-12 14:43

    Thanks for the help I appreciate all your efforts very much and I am sorry for my late response.