Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hanix S&B 550

PAS ยท 2015-04-10 15:50

Hello, Last year I purchased a Hanix S&B 550, Have had pretty good luck with it and the help love it. I can not get any equipment dealers to help me with parts and a service manual. I am not a mechanic and looked all over for serial number. I'm aware of the gray market thing with these excavators. Every time I inquire about parts they claim they will get back with me but ignore me and salesman are all around the office and shop. Please if somebody could advise me I would appreciate it. I am new to this site but been watching for a long time and seems like a world of wisdom and knowledge. The machine is on youtube old forge equipment.

Replies2
  1. #1lantraxco2015-04-10 20:10

    To my knowledge Hanix has not had any dealers in this country for many years. Originally Nissan Kizai Corporation they became Hanix and were (are?) sold under other names as well, but not here. The only intelligent response I have had to my inquiries was from these nice people: http://www.hanixeurope.com/contact.aspx The Hanix brand still seems to be quite popular in the UK and Europe, etc. They're pretty much bulletproof as long as you give them basic maintenance. Good luck, Lanway

  2. #2PAS2015-04-11 10:40

    Thanks Lanway, This information is appreciated Thanks Pas