Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hey, I’m not sure where to put this thread… it’s a seemingly decent buy

laidback01 · 2025-10-16 12:15

so on Craigslist near my area, an excavator is up for sale. it's 2004 Cat 305CR. I know very little about Cat, only that the local Kalispell dealer is very rude, so I've never considered getting on solely based on that. That said, this guy wants $12k for the rig - auction prices put it right around $22k or so in value. It's a 5 ton or so... good size. anyway, here's the link. Admins, please move this thread to whereever it belongs - it's not MY excavator, but sometimes I see people asking for a 50-sized machine. Cat 305cr mini excavator - motorcycle parts - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale - craigslist 2800 hours runs great everything works as it should it's cheap for quick sale this is a 25k machine it's got heat and cd player only respond if you have the money and are interested part trade... kalispell.craigslist.org

Replies5
  1. #1crane operator2025-10-16 16:57

    With the great pictures he's got posted in his ad, I can't believe it hasn't already sold.

  2. #2Vetech632025-10-16 18:11

    After you buy that, come see me about my ocean front property here in Oklahoma

  3. #3laidback012025-10-16 18:31

    nevermind, it's gone. It was an actual rig 305cr - early one, but i'm betting that while stuff 'worked' it was likely in need of some TLC.

  4. #4Vetech632025-10-16 19:09

    Whoever bought it will be in the scam thread soon

  5. #5Coaldust2025-10-16 19:30

    I haven’t worked at the WSEC Kalispell branch since 2006. So, it wasn’t me being rude. Just sayin’.