Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hey look another new guy!

YukonJeff ยท 2017-11-14 01:30

Hi Guys, and Gals, Figured I'd say hello, I'm new to the forum, not new to heavy equipment. I'm a Red Seal HD Mechanic, about 15 years in. I currently run my own service truck in Northern Canada servicing the Gold Fields of the Yukon Territory

Replies4
  1. #1repowerguy2017-11-14 04:35

    Hello there yukonjeff! Nice looking truck there, after a few more posts you should show us some pictures of it on one of the service truck threads.

  2. #2wornout wrench2017-11-14 06:22

    Greetings from Vancouver Island Jeff Always glad to see another Canuck on the forum. Nice looking truck.

  3. #3YukonJeff2017-11-14 10:50

    If all goes well I'll be making to your neighbourhood this winter Wornout. I've got another mechanic friend in Campbell River. Always liked the Island and might end up making it our off season home.

  4. #4wornout wrench2017-11-14 14:17

    CR is a great little town, and I too have always liked the island. Send me a message when you get here and we can go for a coffee sometime.