Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi all

Kevin McCarty ยท 2017-11-21 14:17

Hi all, I've hauled heavy equipment and now I'm looking to buy my own dozer and some other stuff to do some work on my land in central Missouri. What I learned from hauling is no matter what you know, there is always a ton you don't. Last winter I took a piece from Laredo to Labrador City, New Brunswick and wondered if I was the stupidest guy on the planet. It all worked out, blizzard and all, but if I would have broke down up in norther Quebec, that might have been real interesting. But the feeling of having done it right and safe, that was the greatest. Thanks for letting me babble. kevin

Replies2
  1. #1old-iron-habit2017-11-21 16:47

    Welcome to the forum. There are a few heavy haul guys here. I'm sure you will find it enjoyable.

  2. #2DMiller2017-12-03 19:06

    Pay close attention to Junkyard, won't steer you wrong.