Well definatly come from a long long long line of forestry operators in Northern BC. As long as I can remember I have been going out to the bush, started riding along with grandfather way before I could even climb into the D8 cab. Cut my operators teeth on a old jd 410 on the farm moving round bales. Ever since then its been go go go on anything with hydraulics ( and the odd cable crane) Growing up some kids went to the beach, hung out at the corner store, not me it was out to the bush to drive whatever was around. Some kids counted animals they spotted on road trips, not me I kept a running total on all the different machines I saw. Pretty sure that it is a definate sign of a future operator when you ask your parents to wake you up at all the construction sites along the highway. Anyhow here is a short list of some of the machine I have operated in the past Timbco/Timberpro Clambunk Skidder (FAVORITE MACHINE) Madill 3800C log loader and butt&top Madill 2850 dangle head processor Cat 330 325 235 245 215 Hitachi 400 Komatsu 200 cat D4 D6 D8 D9 (old as dirt with only 1st gear fwd/reverse good times) cat IT28 928 966 980 cat 14G various ingersoll rand rollers JD 410 Cat 446 (very nice machine) jd 748GII skidders JD 953 buncher bobcats of various shapes and sizes eucklid R22's Modified for hauling scrap. (BEAST'S!!!) And currently liehberr 934/944 material handlers. -Probably forgot a few Not going to claim to be an expert on all the machines but I definatly can hold my own. WOW doesn't seem like that many untill you put it all down on paper! Anyhow pretty sure I was born with TELLUS running through my veins instead of regular old blood. Anyhow enough ranbling time to get down to some serious topics.
welcome to the forum:notworthy ,do you have go to the heavy construction show in abbotsford?
Welcome to HEF Born_operator! :drinkup
no I didnt go to the show in Abby.....was working outta town at the time.
ok,thanks anyway.