Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi

rockdog ยท 2008-10-06 17:11

Hi all, I have been lurking here for a while and thought I should register. Any way, let me tell you a little about myself. I live in Utah. I don't run equipment for a living, but have loved anything with a motor all my life. My father was a contractor and bought a 530 case when I was a little kid. By the time I was 12 I could run it pretty good. Used it till it died an untimely death a couple of years ago.:deadhorse I own a small mobile home park that was never finished all the way. It has 2 acres of junk trees that need to be cleared and lots of fill brought in to finish off the park. Soooo, I bought a 83 410b John Deere a couple of months ago. It is well used but not used up. It has a few issues that I am working out but seems to be mechanically sound. I found this site while searching for info on the 410. Man what a gold mine of information and knowledge. Anyway, so much for my life story. Hope to pick your brains on this hoe. Please let me know the good, bad and ugly of this tractor. See ya, Phil

Replies1
  1. #1Eric2008-10-07 17:39

    Welcome on board!