Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi all i’m new here

Dug Overburden ยท 2008-11-08 23:38

Hi I'm Dug Overbuden, I picked up this name at the mine expo in Las Vegas in 2000. At the Komatsu booth they had a film presentation & the fictious narator was Dug Overburden I joked that was cool name & my buddy started calling me that. He has his own company & many his employees think it's my real name. My experence is on Terex S-24's (39LOT's & 49LOT's) Euclid SS40 bege pull tractors(49LDT) I enjoy talking with fellow tractor nuts, I especially enjoy talking with old timers as I enjoy older machines & these guys are a wealth of information! Being that i'm from CA. i like to share info I know & always look for a good story on SoCal earthmoving, I look forward to reading and posting in the H.E.F. BTW my avatar is from an old Cat D9G brochure,it was my favorite photo as a youth! Dug

Replies3
  1. #1cat 3852008-11-09 10:26

    welcome,you will be in good co.here look, forward to hearing your stories.

  2. #2Ruffasacob2008-11-24 20:44

    I need my 3rd post so welcome!

  3. #3hoeman6002008-11-25 01:02

    WAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UP! dug. welcome:drinkup just so ya know this is not rehab for yellow feaver. its ground zero for the sickness. its like digital crack for the equipment junkiee welcome to HEF annomous