Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi everyone first excavtor kamatsu pc15 deluxe

sta11ion ยท 2007-06-30 00:33

Just purchased a used kamatsu pc15 delux 2001 with 2000 hours, I just chaged 2 hyrdaulic lines on the machine because the jerks at stephens rental that service it put it threw the outside of the boom. Anyway I was wondering about the machine it seems a little low on power. I have used other machine but always bobcat or machine in the 3 to 12 ton. This machine seems that it cant pull itself in with the bucket. I dont know if this is the norm but it seemd a little srange also if any one can give some tips on this machine the boom seems a little loose does anyone have a good website where I can by the service and repair manual and parts such as pins teeth, filters etc. Thnks I am located in toronto

Replies6
  1. #1Countryboy2007-06-30 00:50

    Welcome to HEF sta11ion! :drinkup Have you checked for the manuals on Ebay?

  2. #2gp1200x2008-07-30 03:44

    New to the site too..seems like all the parts and buckets for smaller excavators are in England.

  3. #3Countryboy2008-07-30 03:46

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums gp1200x! :drinkup

  4. #4gp1200x2008-07-30 03:46

    Anyone know where part are sold for the Airman series mini-excavators?

  5. #5gp1200x2008-07-30 03:49

    Sorry...this is one so I can get my three posts in so I can create a thread. My 1.6 ton Airman AX15 has a very sloppy bucket but other than that it seems to be running extremely well for 1700 hours. 17 HP but even at idle it seems to have quite a bit of power...it will pull the machine into the hole if someone like me is running the controls. Still haven't mastered the joysticks at 1.5 hours

  6. #6HemCon.2008-09-26 09:30

    Speaking of locating part, does anyone know where I can find good used parts for a Komatsu PC40. Specifically the final drives. Thanks