Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi everyone, help needed case 788

Dilley ยท 2013-12-26 08:57

Hi, I'm new here and need some help. I have recently purchased a 1997 case 788 p tracked excavator. I have an issue with low tracking power and also digging. I have ordered new hydraulic filters as these look extremely old. I am also trying to source some drawings/schematics/ service manuals. I have a few electrical problems to solve! Thanks in advance, Dilley

Replies4
  1. #1Dilley2013-12-31 08:55

    Bump Can anyone offer any advice?

  2. #2Dilley2013-12-31 17:05

    152 views and no one has any advice??????? Great forum.....not!!

  3. #3Tinkerer2014-01-01 07:21

    Yes , dont bash THE BEST heavy equipment forum on the internet and expect any help. You have a machine that was only made for three or four years. There won't be a many people reading your thread that has the information you are looking for. It takes time for someone that has the information you want to read your request and offer to help you. Bashing Steve's forums won't help your quest here. I did a quick Google search for your manual and here is one of the first things I found. http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/221276174-case-788-788c-788c-plus-788p-788p If this link doesn't work out for you, do a search like I did.

  4. #4gustavs2020-06-09 09:05

    I have one aswell. did you fix it?