Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi from Down Under

Big Dazzler ยท 2008-06-12 08:51

Hi all I am from the east coast of Australia at a place called Port Macquarie. I have a small one man earthmoving business and run a positrack RC30 and a Hino Tipper. My website is armearth.com Thanks to those who run the site cheers darren

Replies11
  1. #1redline2008-06-12 16:39

    welcome from one aussie to another

  2. #2mathuranatha2008-07-01 06:53

    hooroo from another aussie

  3. #3Squizzy246B2008-07-01 09:29

    G,day Darren. Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums. How is business in PM?.

  4. #4euclid2008-07-01 14:16

    oi, g'day mate welcome aboard, looking forward to heraing some of your stories. Cheers.

  5. #5RocksnRoses2008-07-02 08:59

    Hello fellow Aussies. If we keep this up we will out number our friends on the other side of the equator. Rn'R.

  6. #6euclid2008-07-02 11:39

    I'm just a Yank here in America but I spent a fair bit of time up in N/T. I miss that part of the country and the people were tops! Reckon one day maybe me and misses can get down and visit and she'll see what I was talking about. I'd rather be in the bush under the stars than being in town fussing about IMO. I'm glad you all are online it is great to see how things get done.

  7. #7DILLIGAF2008-07-27 08:45

    our freinds on the other side of the equator are gonna think we have too much time on our hands cos we're all on the computer sending electric letters all the time

  8. #8hoeman6002008-07-27 10:07

    welcome BIG DAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:usa

  9. #9Aussie Nick2008-07-28 04:54

    Great to have you here Big Dazzler. Welcome from another Aussie.

  10. #10Shantull EXC2008-07-28 05:50

    Hey darren im from taree just south of you and i run two 312 cats one 312cl with a blade and one 312DL with a blade suposed to be the only one in australia according to cat its only two months old

  11. #11Deano2008-12-03 04:31

    Another Aussie here. Mad earthmoving and crane enthusiast and model collector