Hi all, never really know what to write while trying to introduce myself, I'm just a old has been who has finished working and own a few lumps of old iron I have collected along the journey of life, as you guys know with old machines there's always something to do, or it could be just boredom driving me to make a job!! ;-) I have an old (British Built) early version International B100 Drott, still strong and runs well, a few leaks that I am eventually getting round to!! Kubota KX36 mini Digger 1.5 ton Thwaites Six ton Dumper Ford three thousand Industrial tractor (Ex Local Authority) Thats the fleet, all of them are old wrecks that have been repaired and tinkered with by myself just so they run well and do the job they always have, none of them have been tarted up with paint as I like to keep them looking old and crappy, surprising how that alone keeps the light fingered types around where I live uninterested in them!! Great to be here, all the best. Bonedigger
Welcome to HEF Bonedigger ! You have an interesting username.
Post up some pics so we can see your toys. And welcome to the group a great group of guys here, and ladies
Yes pictures we like pictures! And don't worry about what to say, well as long as you don't call us names and spend a bunch of time telling us how smart you are! We have enough of those types from time to time! Understand the "worked hard and put up wet" idea of keeping nosy people away. Kind of like washing and waxing your car, first thing is a bird flies over head and takes a dump on it! And a scratch or two from actually working it never shows up!
Welcome. Where in the UK are you..?