Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi From Snowy Wyoming!

12 Wyoming ยท 2008-02-24 14:17

Snow is actually the reason that I am probably here. Before winter started the wife and I knew we had to buy something to clear our place, and the 1/2 mile of driveway to the county road. We have lived here since August. At first we thought a 4wheeler would do, we graduated from that thought to a skid steer. By the time we actually bought something, we decided on a Backhoe. I found a nice older 426B (93) with a 30" bucket, a 18" bucket, and a set of forks for under 20 grand. 4x4 Turbo with cab and heat. I have already put over 60 hours on it in a month just moving snow. It runs like a champ. Anyway, I am here to learn as much as I can. I have ran some loaders, dozers, and other stuff over the years, but it's never been my primary job. Now the bug is growing and I am in the market for a nice TA Dump truck and a trailer. Thanks for the great site guy's.

Replies3
  1. #1Steve Frazier2008-02-24 16:19

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!

  2. #2Countryboy2008-02-24 21:35

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums 12 Wyoming! :drinkup

  3. #3JS32017-12-18 09:32