Was up, My Name is Dan and have been self emlpoyed in the excavating buis going on 9 years. I say excavating but actually that and just about every thing else related as well. Anything I can do, and do it right , for a buck. My bread and butter lately has been doing lot preporations for double wide mobile homes and just getting into modular homes with basements. Double wides are usually put on a slab around here. I do most everything myself from installing septick sys, water, elect.svs. drive way,clearing and grading. I also prep,form and pour the slabs which I hire some help for. As for hobbys I like to hunt deer,camp,and watch football..how about them GIANTS...:drinkup.
Welcome what types and kinds of Iron do you have?
Thanks, I now have a 580 super E backhoe, Kamatsu PC40 excavator, 450 b case dozer,bobcat skidsteer, S1900 single axle dump and looking to upgrade to tandom real soon. Also have a 12 ton tag trailer.