:waving Just joined. Not really sure how I'll fit in with these forums yet. My main interest is grapple trucks. Found the site through an arborist forum. Which equipment category should I keep an eye on for info on grapple trucks?
Welcome to the forums! There's certainly no shortage of discussions about trucks in general in the "trucks" section, (and that should be of interest, because if it can't get to and from the job, the grapple doesn't do much good, does it?), but I don't think we've had any yet about grapple trucks. I was sorry I didn't have my camera along a couple of weeks ago. I passed a site where they were demo'ing a two story house and loading it right into a dumptrailer, with a log loader. Hey, why not?
Yeah, I had a customer send me some pictures of the same thing a few weeks ago. Said he's been tearing down crack houses and meth labs with his grapple truck. Said they tore down and hauled away a whole house in just 3 hours. I've already found an interesting thread about rack & pinion's breaking, which was great. Excited to have found your site.