Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi, Heavy Equipment owners and operators!

IROND ยท 2015-07-24 10:43

Hello! Is there any way to find owners of the heavy equipment by Serial Number? Thank you!

Replies9
  1. #1digger242j2015-07-24 18:48

    I don't know. Why do you ask? And, welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.

  2. #2IROND2015-07-28 09:28

    There a couple of old dozers in PA that i want to buy. I just want to check if they are ok in terms of papers! I don't want any trouble later on. is there a carfax for Heavy Equipment?

  3. #3pafarmer2015-07-29 05:23

    I'm in pa. And would be happy to help an honest man out...

  4. #4IROND2015-07-29 08:40

    Are you in Rockton and Woodland area. Are you familiar with locals over there?

  5. #5dirthog2015-07-29 09:44

    I am what are you looking at?

  6. #6IROND2015-07-29 10:03

    sent a message

  7. #7IROND2015-07-30 12:59

    i want to buy a couple of D11Ns

  8. #8roddyo2015-07-31 13:02

    You can't do a UCC lien search by serial number, only by a owners name.

  9. #9IROND2015-07-31 13:23

    ok!