Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Euclid tc12

236catman ยท 2015-07-24 10:24

Would anyone on here know where there was a Euclid tc12 for parts? I am needing some sheet metal, track covers ,belly pans and lots of misc small parts that a salvage yard would not normally save. I would really like to find one that was sitting somewhere that we could look over. My father- in- law and I are taking the one he has to stay at the show in Rolog Minnesota. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks Brad

Replies1
  1. #1td9clyde2019-02-23 22:46

    I made what I didn't have for mine.i made hoods, grilles, side shields, air cleaner tops...all that good stuff. My name is Henry Clark find me on Facebook I can post pictures better. There are a couple in the thumb of Michigan that I think are getting parted out.look me up I might be able to help if it isn't too late, and you already have it done