Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi – new here from IL

Geno795 ยท 2007-06-10 11:22

I sell heavy equipment for a major manufacturer and found this site in my quest to be a better, more informed sales person. I am not on here to sell or push anything onto anyone, just to learn. Thanks in advance for all the info I am sure you will provide, and I hope I can help each and every one of you in some small way. Eugene

Replies6
  1. #1digger242j2007-06-10 12:02

    (since Countryboy has the morning off, let me be the first to say...) Welcome to HEF! I like the fact that you're trying to become a "more informed salesperson". On the other hand, on some subjects, you're probably better informed than the rest of us already, so don't hesitate to help us become better informed too.

  2. #2wrenchbender2007-06-10 13:41

    Welcome Aboard glad to have ya with us.

  3. #3Countryboy2007-06-10 20:23

    I'm BAAACK! Welcome to HEF Geno795! :drinkup

  4. #4Steve Frazier2007-06-10 20:49

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!!

  5. #59420pullpan2007-06-10 21:43

    welcome to Heavy Equipment forums :usa

  6. #6Geno7952007-06-12 07:35

    Thanks for the warm welcome I'm addicted to this site already!