Hey everyone I'm Coleen, live in Arizona and getting ready to start the operator apprenticeship thru the local 428.
It seems the world needs more crane operators study hard and good luck. ...Welcome to the Forum!
Thank you
Hi Coleen, welcome and good luck. Be confident, do everything by the book and the numbers, don't let the "old guys" tell you something you know is wrong, you'll do well. I've heard it's a good career.
Welcome Coleenj78 and great choice on getting into the apprentice program. I assume the apprentice program covers all machines and not just cranes. Becoming a good and safe crane operator can put you in high demand and pay scale at the top besides. Good luck and keep us posted on what you are learning. You can learn a lot on the forum also. Roger
Thanks guys for the advice, I'm finding out this whole forum is a goldmine of info thank you again, I appreciate it
Hello & Welcome Coleen , I'm glad you are enjoying this forum and the wealth of information and opinions that are expressed here , all the best in your apprenticeship and your future carrier .
Thank you very much, you all have helped me with all the encouragement
Welcome to the Forums coleenj78!:drinkup