Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

newbee

ALT1 ยท 2016-01-30 16:12

Hi all, Im Al or Alex..Im from the sunny UK and have worked with heavy plant for little over 12 years.I was an operator on a stone quarry working the levers of a SK330 Kobelco, was on that job for 6 years then I got my Dozer ticket and had a blast at being a Dozer op on a semi retired D6N,moved back from the pushing to the digging as work changed and that saw me on a 345 CAT for a good while,worked as a fitter for a hire fleet in gaps in between(Recession).Eventually I got fed up of being out in the cold so I now run an online shop called www.constructioncolours.co.uk (Construction Machinery paints for those that are interested) Look forward to getting to know you cheers Al

Replies2
  1. #1mitch5042016-01-30 21:28

    Welcome to the forums! :drinkup What's with the picture of the hoes? Are they in a football huddle? Or on Gold Rush ?

  2. #2ALT12016-01-31 09:43

    Cheers mate Thats a good question and one Im not sure of...I think its to make the guys in Orange jealous..Hitachis & Doosans will be doing the same at the end of the quarry ha