Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hidromek excavator stucked

Mr HMK ยท 2008-01-12 16:35

Just another

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies13
  1. #1Rockbreaker2008-01-12 17:25

    Woow Hey mister. Where is that brand Hidromek produced? Never seen that brand here in Norway:beatsme

  2. #2385c JR2008-01-12 17:55

    Looks like you have som cleaning to do. That seams to be a cold bath.

  3. #3Wulf2008-01-12 18:01

    Yeah it looks cold and a BIG job to clean up but he seems happy to see the inside of the cab again

  4. #4385c JR2008-01-12 18:10

    I agree he looks a kind happy. I'm not sure I had ben so happy with so much cleaning.

  5. #5biggixxerjim2008-01-12 18:17

    yeah what kind of machine is that??

  6. #6Wulf2008-01-12 18:30

    They are made in Turkey and are a relatively new company. They were at the last Conexpo with a nice looking BHL. Like others I would think that they are collabarating with someone on the technology Mr HMK? http://www.hidromek.com/

  7. #7bobcat ron2008-01-12 19:00

    Yikes, looks like another name of excavator, kinda like those cheap Chinese Hy-Drives knock off Cats.

  8. #8KSSS2008-01-13 01:12

    I remember seeing their backhoe at Conexpo last time. Pretty girl showing it if I recall correctly.

  9. #9Mr HMK2008-01-13 03:34

    hidromek Hi, They are produced in Turkey. Its has never been sold in Norway. Here is official video link at youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyHMVFYrzNs Cheerz.

  10. #10Mr HMK2008-01-13 03:43

    Conexpo Hi again, Yes its a 30 year old Turkish cosntruction equipment company. Hidromek had partipicated to last Conexpo. Also will attend on 2008 with even nicer new models. Hidromek doesn't collobrates with other companies on technology, they produce their own know-how. Good day!

  11. #11Rockbreaker2008-01-13 05:50

    Thanks Thanks for the info. Looks a bit like Hyundai machines sold her in Norway. And you got to stay positive whit that cleaning a head of you:notworthy

  12. #12Wulf2008-01-13 11:04

    You mean you design and build your own engines, hydraulic pumps and electronics? I checked the website and there is not very much detail on specifications... is there anywhere else we could find them? I have to admit, when I saw the BHL at Conexpo I thought you were working with JCB... and yes I remember a very good looking rep KSSS

  13. #13Mr HMK2008-01-14 15:19

    Collobration. Hi again, Sorry, I believe I got your question wrong. Ok, I meant this is not a licenced product of other manufacturers. Just like other brands Hidromek fits components world famous brands written below. On excavators Mitsubishi engines, Kawasaki pumps and Toshiba joysitcks of Japan are applied. Perkins engines, David brown or Rexroth hydraulic pumpms and valves, ITL (which is a company of JCB true) or Carraro drivelines are fitted on backhoe loaders. These differs market to market or model to model. If you send message me your email, I can organise specheets of these equipment. Cheerz.